Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Diaper Pouches!

I made these a while ago, and I must be the laziest person on the face of the planet, because I haven't posted about it ACK!

But, I did make a diaper case for me and my sister (same fabric).  Its really adorable :).  It was my sewing project I completed just after succeeding at the textile blanket and FAILING MISERABLY at the textile ball.  I don't know why, but I just cannot for the life of me keep the inside on the inside and the outside outwards.  So, I ended up with a ball with some of the inerds going inwards and some going outwards!  Will attempt later, when my pregnancy brain and vision aren't in my way.

I did, however, very successfully accomplished my diaper case :).  My only problem is that they did end up a hint small so the wipes case won't fit in there.  But at least it solves the problem of old crummy (looks like it might as well be soiled) diapers that sit in diaper bag.  They will be kept in line and "fresh"er.

I love the fabric I chose as well!  It was the first fabric I saw and I really liked it :).  I think I got too much, so I might make bigger pouches for us (and we can use the smaller ones for something else)...In fact, that's PRECISELY what I'll do!

I have also got everyone lined up for Christmas presents!  So, all you ladies in my family, you are being graced with something handmade.  Won't give any more than that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment