Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Easter!

I bet you are all gearing up for Easter!  Sorry that I missed St. Patty's Day!  But in response I have something super duper cute to show you to ring in the spring :).

I have finished my Easter present project for all the kids in my family (my two kids and my nephews).  I made the finishing touches last night!  Here's what I finished :)

Easter bunny with adorable carrots. Hand sewn.







I wish I could turn the picture, but I can't.  But that is my attempt at making a stuffed animal.   The carrots I wrote about the last time.  I sort of used a template for the rabbit found here.

I did make my own adjustments as you can see.  I chose this because it was simple enough.  I don't think I'm quite ready for a Build-A-Bear shindig just yet :). I know I have a ton of learning to do, but it was fine while it lasted.

I chose different fabric and gave my bunny feet that wasn't in the original.  Hopefully my nephew likes it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment