Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mmmm, cupcakes.

We all love cupcakes.  But when you have a family that's battling food allergies, cooking anything that can be shared between us all is very tricky.  But, luckily, I have found a solution.  I must appreciate Cherrybrook Kitchen for their fantastic boxed cakes and other sweets.  They have all sorts of options and they even have instructions/substitutes if you cannot use the items they have specifically listed.  These were made specifically for those battling food allergies, celiacs, or other food avoidance issues.



Then I was able to use Pillsbury icing.  I know, probably not the best for your health but its super easy to work with.  I had these iced from a cupcakery up the road from me and she showed me how to get those beautiful spirals :).  I made the sign, I will give instructions on the sign later.



No comments:

Post a Comment