Monday, August 13, 2012

Casserole Carrier

Have you ever done a project you thought was going to be complicated, and it ended up being easy, fun, and enjoyable?  That's what happened to me with my Casserole Carriers.  I enjoyed it so much, that I made 3 of them!

Here's the tutorial.

I am starting to make Christmas Presents for my family, because I have no time.  So, I sneak a few in when I can.  What was supposed to be just one present for one person, I ended up making several :).  Yay for getting things done early!!

The main things I did differently was the straps.  I used a different strap tutorial (see my apron post).  I like these straps much better because they are very easy to make and very sturdy.

So, here's my fabulous casserole carriers :).  I need to take pictures of the set I made, one was larger than this to accommodate a larger casserole dish.



No comments:

Post a Comment